Funny Short Birthday Wishes
Here are some short and funny messages to send to friends, family, or colleagues. These are also great for text messages.
- Happy Birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death.
- To the nation’s best kept secret; Your true age.
- Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!
- Money’s tight
Times are hard
Here’s you friggin birthday card
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Better to be over the hill than burried under it.
- You are only as old as you act.
- So many candles… so little cake.
- Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you smell like a monkey, and you look like one too.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake.
- You’re another year older and another year wiser
So put your brain to work
And figure out there ain’t no gift for you.
- Two tips on your birthday:
1) Forget the past, you can’t change it.
2) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
- Happy Birthday you old fart.
- Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.
- Another year, another new place thet aches.
- One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
- The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you’re getting older. Anyway, Happy Birthday!
- It’s okay to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
- With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- I was trying to think of what to get you for your birthday but nothing came to mind.
- You’re not old until you can’t read this writing anymore. (written in real small text)