- I’m so grateful that I have you as a daughter.
- No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll always be my little girl.
- You grow sweeter with each passing year.
- I’m so glad that God gave me a daughter like you.
- I’m so proud to have you as a daughter.
- Happy birthday to a wonderful daughter and a great friend.
- You are my one true treasure.
- Happy Birthday Daughter.
All posts tagged daughter
For a dear daughter (or daughter in law)
Here’s a wish for happiness
And many dreams come true
Not only on your special day
But always, all life through
It’s so good to know someone special, who shares,
My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares,
Someone through good times and bad, when there’s tears,
It’s so good to know you, my daughter and friend…
… through the years,
Family life is many things
And one of the nicest joys it brings
Is having a daughter as dear as you
Who’s thought of in a special way
Not only on a special day
But warmly and with love
The whole year through!
Only a daughter who’s great.
Only a daughter will lend you a shirt,
Help you get moved, share a dessert,
Not say a word unless asked for advice—
Only a daughter who’s nice.
Only a daughter will cover your butt,
Stand up for your rights, tell you what’s what,
Offer a thoughtful and smart point of view,
Be the one person who keeps coming through,
Someone you just gotta love (and we do!!)
Only a daughter like you