- Happy 29th Birthday; for the second time!
- Happy 40th Birthday for 10 years time.
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.
– Georges Clemenceau
- Congratulations, you’ve made it through a third of your life.
- Don’t think of it as your 30th Birthday; It’s really the 10th anniversary of your 20th Birthday.
- You’re not 30, you’re 29 + 1.
- Happy 30th Birthday.
- You’re just an 18 year old with 12 years of experience.
All posts in Friendship Birthday
Birthday messages for a 21 year old.
- Finally 21 and ready for some fun.
- Put down your beer and blow out the candles.
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
– Robert Southey
- You’re finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 16.
- Now you can legally do what you’ve done since you were 16.
- Hey now you can live the life of gambling.
- Congratulations! You’re finally legal.
- Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Now that you’re legal
The first round is on you
- With you even the bad times are good!
- I hope that you’re my friend forever because that’s how long I’m gonna need you.
- Here’s to another year of friendship.
- On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you.
I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them.
- Now you’re one year older. A bit of a grump. I just want you to know that I still care for you the same.
- You’re a friend who I can trust to always be loyal and true
and there is no greater friendship than the one I share with you.
Wishing my special friend the best birthday ever.
- By this age you should have realized that life sucks.
But with a few good friends, you can get through it. Happy Birthday!
- Hope your birthday is as happy as you’ve made me.
- Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
In this world,
where everything seems uncertain,
only one thing is definite.
You’ll always be my friend,
beyond words, beyond time
and beyond distance.
I just want to say, Happy Birthday
To you, my dear, dear friend
You have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end
There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that’s rare and true
That’s the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!
Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you’re turning five or fifty-three
You know that I’m a true friend because you’re here beside me
I’m here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!
Today is your day to celebrate
Your day to be the star
So let the ones you love all cheer
And say how special you are
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am older than you!
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!